Pre-Primary schools, are a stepping stone to a bright future. They play an integral role in the growth and development of children. These schools help build a strong foundation and prepare them for primary school. With a curriculum that combines playing with learning, It aim at inculcating good social skills in children at an early age.
The ISS school provides strong emphasis on the foundational years as it underlines the importance of appropriate care and stimulation for early years of cognitive, affective, and psychomotor development through play way methods, carefully guided learning activities, experiential learning, and collaborative and reciprocal learning.
Our Key Features are
- Joyful and inciteful learning
- Learning through exploration
- Warm and caring family atmosphere
- Play/activity-based learning
- Discovery learning
- Increased formal interactive learning styles
- Outcome-based reading, writing, & speaking
- Contextualized numerical skills
- Enhancement of physical skills
- Interpersonal learning
- Collaborative learning
- Reciprocal learning