The middle school curriculum in ISS is designed to be deeper and broader in all perspectives with subject-based content modules to transform education into competency-based and life-oriented lifelong learning. The strategies of teaching and learning are carefully adopted to cater to the idea of holistic development and to enable students to deal with real-life situations. Experimental learning in mathematics, science, and social science; project-based learnings; research-based year-long studies; development of artistic and literary talents; and training in visual and performing arts are just a few to mention.
Our Key Features are..
- Highly experienced and subject-wise experts
- Learning through critical thinking
- Problem-solving and inquiry-based learning
- Interdisciplinary approaches
- Increased hands-on experiential learning
- in science math, social sciences, and
- Learning by doing to build conceptual
- understanding and skills
- Interactive-student centric learning environment